Wednesday 17 April 2013

Halo everyone!

The Quirky Medium here - I had a wonderful time on the radio blog show EGH Media last night and thank you to all of you who listened in.  This will be a regular show once a month so if you would like a mini reading ring in or join the chat room.  For those of you who wanted to listen into the show but missed it, you can listen in to the archives just click on this link: - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eghmedia/2013/04/16/the-quirky-medium

So what have I been up to?  The earlier blog tells of my car breaking down which forced me to rest - things definitely happen for a reason!  I also attuned 2 lovely people to Reiki at the weekend and we had such a wonderful day working with beautiful energies and we had fun which is paramount in my book.

Talking about my book, I do still need as many votes as possible please to go into the finals of The People's book prize so please vote for me by clicking on this link and following the instructions.  Thank you so much....  http://www.peoplesbookprize.com/book.php?id=858

Calling all Earth Angels.... It is very interesting that since I have been taking Juice Plus capsules, I feel so much more grounded! I think it must be that the capsules are filled with condensed fruits & vegetables from the Earth... so I am feeling more connected to Mother Nature ~ I feel guided to share this wonderful product with you.https://www.juiceplus.co.uk/nsa/content/Home.soa?site=aw31795  I am looking forward to my Juice Plus Wellness evening tomorrow night.  Check out my website for further details of Juice Plus or add me as a friend to learn more about what I call 'Magic in a capsule'.

I still have a couple of places left on my Angel Breath Workshop on Sunday 19th May, please check out my forthcoming workshops & events page for further details.

I have picked an Angel Guidance card for you as I know that the message is meant for anyone reading this blog and I will send you love, light & blessings on the wings of an angel.


Time to go!

The sun sets and rises each day, and it's the same with the avenues of your life.  See the beauty within each sunset in your life, and know that the sun will also rise again tomorrow.  Endings are merely the start of a new beginning, and we are with you through each phase and cycle".






Enjoy your week, and don't let anyone stand in your way.  If you have a decision to make, go with your heart and your gut feeling & shine!  I love this quote: -  "The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there" - Ellie Rodriguez.


No comments:

Post a Comment