Saturday 6 December 2014

Hi there!

Welcome to my festive blog! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone already and that although it's December, the sun is shining here in Spain.

Discover the angels & new friends

So what have I been up to? Firstly, working hard on my angel cards, and writing articles and classes for my Discover the angels website http://discovertheangels.com/angel-workshops/  Why not check out a sample card, & have a look around the website which has recently had a revamp. If you subscribe to my newsletter you will be one of the first to know when the angel cards are being launched, read my angel blogs, and be the know about forthcoming events and offers!

I have also enjoyed taking part in several MBS & Christmas Fayres here in Spain and making new friends along the way.

Synchronicity has always played an enormous part in my life and no more than now! I would be here for hours sharing all with you, so all I will say for now is that events have led me to meet some very beautiful souls, who I am very happy to call my friends.

Angel Workshop coming up!

SUNDAY 25TH JANUARY 2015

I am really looking forward to holding my first angel workshop in Spain! Check out my Angel pages to see photo's of previous workshops which were full of wonderful people and beautiful celestial energy. If you have always wanted to know how to communicate with the angels and meet like minded people, why not put your name down? I have already got bookings for the workshop but there are a few places left. The venue will be advertised nearer the date of the workshop and the venue may be changed depending on how many people attend. For now, it will be between Queseda and Benijofar. Once you have been awarded your place and have paid your deposit, I will send out further information about this beautiful angel day.  The cost to attend is 20 euros pp with a non returnable deposit of 5 euros.

Merry Christmas

 It's mine and John's first Christmas in our Spanish home and although it's not snowing I do feel quite festive now. We went out with friends last night and the restaurant was decked with lots of decorations, a fabulous tree and people eating their meals resplendent with party hats and laughing over the silly jokes in the crackers. What a lovely atmosphere.

This week I have been invited out to more Christmas lunches, and social events so it'll be a busy one, but lots of fun!

The Quirky Medium!

If you haven't read my book The Quirky Medium yet, what are you waiting for? It would make a fabulous festive gift for a loved one, or you could treat yourself! It's an award winning book, and I have had excellent feedback from people who have read it, many reading it 2 or 3 times. It's available now as an E book too, so you can download it straight onto your kindle!

Love & blessings

I hope you all have a wonderful time during the festive season but spare a thought to those who are not looking forward to it for their own personal reasons. Here is a mini blog I posted on Facebook yesterday which I am hoping will reach out to someone to let them know they are not alone.

"It's so hard to feel positive when you are going through a difficult time in your life and although you don't feel strong at this present time, just remember all the times you have bounced back, and the good things that have happened in your life. Nothing is ever perfect, and if it was, there would be nothing to learn, nothing to aspire to, and nothing to give. Life has it's ups and downs, but the good always outweighs the bad. There is light at the end of the tunnel if you believe, and know that you deserve the best. Christmas is literally around the corner - but this can often remind you of those who you've lost and at a time when most people are feeling festive, others are feeling heartbroken or alone. So spare a thought for everyone - imagine sending golden light out to all of your friends on Facebook and asking the angels to wrap them in their healing ray of light. It doesn't sound much, but if all of us do this, at least one person will feel that unconditional love to help them turn a corner & get up, brush themselves down and say "I believe".




No comments:

Post a Comment