Monday 25 May 2015

Hola from Spain!

CANADA HERE I COME!

I hope your having a magical time & that all is well in your world. I have much to share with you, and my top news is that I am coming back to Canada in September! So if you live in Ontario and you live near to one of the venues I will be visiting - why not come along and join in the fun?

I am waiting for a couple of further details regarding a couple of the venues, but posters have been done for some and these are below. The rest will be advertised in full soon, so watch this space! I have outlined each event in the Schedule below. If you have any questions, please drop me a line to thequirkymedium@gmail.com.

It will literally be a flying visit and unfortunately I won't be able to reach all of you but I hope as many of you as possible will find something to your liking in the events that are now booked and ready to be advertised.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - ONTARIO CANADA - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2015
Dear all, especially friends 'over the pond'! Thank you for being so patient while we organise the events coming up in Ontario Canada. There will be more information of times, prices etc coming soon. This is the schedule so far: -
Friday 25th September a full day with me in Barrie! During the day, 1 to 1 readings (booking essential). As it goes dark I will be doing 'An Evening of Clairvoyance'. @ Suite Success in Barrie.
Saturday 26th September - Angel Breath Workshop with Alison Wynne-Ryder @ The Penetanguishene Museum
Sunday 27th September - An Evening of Clairvoyance & After show book signing @ The Royal Canadian Legion, Tamworth
Friday 2nd October - The Grafton Legion 'Spirit Supper' - Messages from Spirit & after show book signing
Saturday 3rd October - 'Discover the Angels' Workshop with Alison - @ The Grafton Village Inn 'The Meeting Place'.
With love, light & angel blessings,
Alison x

MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
For those of you who live in or around Barrie, the event will be held in Suite Success on:- 
Friday 25th September.  I will be doing 1 to 1 readings during the day but there are only so many spaces - some of these have already gone, so if you'd like to book a reading for yourself or a loved one, please contact Lori by e-mail @ inpotentiacoaching@gmail.com
or by phone @ 705-770-823.  Later on, there will be an evening of clairvoyance for audience members. Again, there are only so many tickets available, so please contact the e-mail address or phone number on the poster below: -

Saturday 26th September
I would love you to share in the love of the angels at my Angel Breath Workshop at The Penetanguisene Museum. The workshop will start at 11.30am and finish around 4.30 to 5pm. Please bring a packed lunch with you. The price of the workshop will be $65. During the workshop I will teach you how to build an angel altar, introduce the main Archangels, Guide you through a beautiful meditation where you will meet your Guardian Angel, and much much more. Places will go fast, so please let me know if you would like to come along. A small non-returnable deposit secures your place. Poster coming soon!
Sunday 27th September
Will be an Evening of Clairvoyance in Tamworth with after show book signing. Please note that tickets have nearly sold out for this event as it was advertised early, so if you'd like to come along, please see the poster below of how to book.

Friday 2nd October 
This event is to be held at the Grafton Legion - The venue are laying on a Beef Dinner & I will work with spirit to bring you messages from loved ones. Poster coming soon!

Saturday 3rd October
I will share the magic of the angels as you feel, sense & meet the angels in all their glory. This event will be held at  the aptly named 'The Meeting Place' @ The Grafton Village Inn. Poster coming soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment