Friday 13 May 2016

Hola!

I didn't realise how long it had been since I wrote my last blog but now Spring has Sprung, I feel it's time to update you on what I've been up to.

Visitors

We've had visitors staying with us here in Spain and more to come. It's so much fun spending quality time with our family and good friends. When they've gone home, my husband John and I try to have some down time so that we have a good balance between work and play!

We are lucky in that our community is a small one, very private and quiet certainly when its out of season. I love the view of the mountains from our roof terrace and watching the sun setting - stunning. I can't wait to swim in the pool, with the warm sun on my face and a cool drink served by my man!

'Into the Light' Spirit Rescuers

Since moving to Spain, I have performed quite a few Spirit Rescue's and I am excited to announce that I am setting up a small 'Spirit Rescuers' Team here locally, on The Costa Blanca. So if you have spirit activity in your home, you know who to call. No, not the Ghost Busters! - Me and my team, who go under the name of 'Into the light'. More details coming soon.

Discover the Angels Healing Cards

I have had wonderful feedback from my angel cards and a friend in Canada sent me this fabulous and very magical image of her deck of cards - I loved it so much I thought I would share it with you.   Check out my website for further details on how to order your cards  http://discovertheangels.com/ or you can of course drop me a line, or contact me on Facebook. Each deck comes with a guidance leaflet on how to use your new cards, which are small enough to fit in the glove compartment of your car, your pocket, your handbag, and of course, they are very easy to shuffle. Each deck comes in a colourful little bag and a scattering of silver stars or a golden angel.




Magazine Articles, local events

I am doing local events here on the Costa Blanca, some nearby, some a little further afield - details below. I also write a weekly column for TheCostaBlancaPeople - if you click on the link you can read my latest article on Spirit Rescue Work.  

I also run a closed Spiritual Development Group who are surprising themselves but not me, on how well they are doing. I run this group once a week. I also do 1 to 1 readings from home, and also write a monthly column for The All Abroad Magazine. My article this month (May 2-016 - Issue Number 58)  is part 1 of How to Create an Angel Altar. Although this month's magazine has not been uploaded yet you will be able to view all other editions  here https://www.allabroad.es/?m=201604 

Downtime

Downtime for me is spending time with those I love, whether it's enjoying a quiet drink sitting outside taking in the sights and sounds that Spain offer, a walk on the beach,  or 'me time' at Pilates. I enjoy the monthly Women of Fire get together's where I have made new friends as well as having an opportunity to network. It's always great to share with others. Socially, living in Spain has its perks, and one of them is the many wonderfully organised events. We recently went to see an Abba Tribute Act at The Club Quesada who were amazing, and I am off out again to see a Soul Singer called Barrington. (Now that is my type of music!). Next month we have a few parties lined up, including the Roaring 20's Themed Ball. Definitely one to dress up for!


Forthcoming organised events

A few of you have asked which events I will be taking part in this year. Each event will be shown as part of my calendar on my website http://discovertheangels.com/events/2016-06/  There are a few more events to be added, which I have outlined below. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me @ thequirkymedium@gmail.co


Monday 16th May THE CLUB QUESADA 'NIGHT MARKET' The Club launches a weekly night market starting at 6pm variety of stalls, food available – Guest Top Performer

I will be doing 1 to 1 readings at this event. Please see The Club's Facebook page for more details.



Wednesday 18th May LA MARINA SPRING FAIR, THE TERRACE CAFE BAR.

I will be doing readings at this event. Please e-mail Susan Reader for further details @ sueinthesun@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 4th June ARCHANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS WORKSHOP WITH INTERNATIONAL ANGEL TUTOR - ALISON WYNNE-RYDER. 20 euros pp. Details of Venue (Near Benijofar) will be given, at the time of booking. Please note, this event is getting booked up quickly, don't miss out! Please e-mail to thequirkymedium@gmail.com



Saturday 10th June THE BREAKFAST SHOW With Dave Bull, the funniest guy on radio! 
I'm looking forward to being a guest on Dave's show again, and talking about my work, quirky goings on, and having a good laugh as always with this guy! The music is excellent too. Listen in around 10am to my interview. More details on Facebook - 'The Breakfast Radio Show'.


Thursday 23rd June at Antisha Angels - A talk by the wonderful Lorraine Lea-Turner all the way from America!


Saturday 25th June THE CLUB QUESADA - COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PET WORKSHOP

Another fabulous event run by Lorraine, who is a Graphic Artist, and Elsner nominated designer who has brought her unique style to projects for top coaches and athletes, and created award-winning bi-lingual children's activity books that were used as templates by NBA teams.  



 FRIDAY 1st JUNE PSYCHIC EVENT AT CASA CALLEJA DENIA IN THEIR MYSTICAL CAVE





This has to be one of the most magical places I have ever been in, let alone worked in!

If you missed the first event that Allira Events organised with myself and the wonderful Spirit Artist Gillian Berridge, I am back at this stunning location doing my thing! Gill is in the UK so can't make this one, but I hope she can join us at future events. See the Poster for full details and check out the great photo's from the earlier event. Tickets are selling fast for this event, so don't leave it too late to book.






Your Angel Card

Thank you for taking so much interest in my blog. As always, I wish you a magical and sparkly time with those you love, and leave you with the words on one of my angel cards. The one I have picked for you, is; -  CELEBRATION







Life is a celebration, but sometimes it is difficult to see it that way when human beings are often concerned with the acquisition of material things, which often bring with them, worry stress and debt. The angels are asking you to reflect on your own spiritual values which will highlight what means the most to you in your life. They will help fill you with courage as you let go of previous pitfalls and/or stale relationships. Prove your worth, by celebrating who you are, and being happy in your own skin. Know that it is often the simplest things in life that are the most precious such as a baby's first smile, the smell of fresh flowers or catching up with friends and family. So pop the cork, pour the champagne, and shout out from the rooftops 'Celebrate good times, come on!'.

Mantra - I celebrate everything about my life

Crystal - Amethyst.




Many blessings,

Alison xx




No comments:

Post a Comment