Wednesday 20 March 2013

Halo everyone!

I have a new page on Facebook called 'Archangel Harmony with Alison Wynne-Ryder'.  I will be starting off with the seven archangels who are thought to exist in seven heavens.  The four main archangels that you may be familiar with, are Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel.  Each hold their own personal preferences such as ray (colours) of the rainbow spectrum, emotional and physical energies, spiritual associations, physical attributes, element, and time of the day.  Each of the four main archangels are linked to three astrological signs.  Archangel Michael is known as the leader of the Archangels and he rules the seraphim which is the highest order of angels.  In the nine ranks of angelic beings, Archangel Michael, Raphael and Gabriel form part of sphere one, and  Raphael and Gabriel rule the Cherabim, and Uriel forms part of the second sphere of heavenly beings and rules the Virtues. The Archangels collectively are known as 'The ruling angels' as they control the whole universe including the seasons, animal life, plants, human life, and they also control the movement of the stars. The remaining archangels making up the healing 7, are Raziel, Matatron and Israfel.
If you are already a friend on Facebook and would like to join our group of Archangel Harmony, please see the link below: -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/305765706216703/

For those of you have read my book, you will know how quirky I can be! hence the title 'The Quirky Medium' - I am often dizzy and get things mixed up, but if this happens to you, hey, who cares, it's what makes you who you are, and the biggest message I am receiving from the angels this week is 'Be true to yourself' and don't let anyone try to change who you are...  If you feel drained and certain people can do this as we all know, make sure you do your grounding and psychic protection every day.  See my 'Spirituality' page for further details.

One of my forthcoming events is taster readings on air on the popular radio blog EGH which is hosted by Stephen Lambert the Extreme Ghost Hunter and Paul Green The Psychic Biker.  I will be doing the readings for anyone who would like a reading and it will be first come, first served.  The date is Tuesday 16th April at 8pm UK time.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eghmedia/2013/04/16/the-quirky-medium

There will be a page set up on Facebook that you can join if you wish, giving you more information about the show.  Don't miss it!

I am having another busy week, I did a psychic evening last night doing readings and meeting some lovely people - I have new events coming up, check out my Forthcoming events page for more details - this page will be updated regularly with new information.

If you love the Angels then why not come along to my popular 'Angel Breath' workshop which is to be held in Northwich Cheshire on Sunday 19th May - see relevant page on my website for more information or check out the invitation on Facebook.

I had a funny turn this morning as I thought I had an unseen 'visitor'.  John had already got up early as usual, and I was drifting off to sleep again when I heard a scratching noise coming from underneath the bed.  As there is no space underneath the bed I sat up with a start and I could still hear the eerie noise as shivers went down my spine.  Then slowly, I saw one of the drawers in the bed open and I went clammy with fear... until I saw a white furry head appear. One of my cats had managed to open the drawer in the night (how, I will never know!) and must stepped out of the drawer on the other side, so she was underneath the bed and consequently fell fast asleep! When she woke up, she must have got back in the drawer and pushed it open.  Oooh, what a fright she gave me!  I have forgiven her though as just thinking about it makes me laugh out loud. Note to self: - "Stop being a big scaredy cat" - you are a Medium, and are not supposed to be frightened of things that go bump in the night!

For those of you who have lost a pet recently (I know of a few whose furry loved ones have departed this earthly plane) I am sending you lots of love and comfort. I have had confirmation from my own pets who are now over the rainbow bridge that they are at peace and I thought you would like to see a picture of my beloved Topsy.  Many of you have read The Quirky Medium now and found it difficult not to get upset when reading the chapter about her.  Please believe me when I tell you that our pets are safe, happy and pain free in the afterlife.

Lots of love, light, & angel blessings,

Alison,  - The Quirky Medium!





No comments:

Post a Comment