Saturday, 27 April 2013

Hello my lovelies

It's been a busy few weeks but in a good way.  Spirit have been keeping me on my toes and I had an amazing time last night at a psychic supper where my good friend Paul Demartin invited me as special guest.  Along with the ladies in his psychic team I did one to one readings and carried out a psychic demonstration  in front of an audience where I was given wonderful messages for the people listening to the show. During the 1 to 1 readings I had a little boy with me and when I mentioned it to the lady I was doing a reading for she said she hoped he would come through - it was her son sending his love to her from the spirit world. He gave me so much information as confirmation of his presence and it was a joy to be able to pass those messages on to his Mum.  On my last reading a gentleman came forward and I heard "It's about bloody time"!  when I conveyed this to the client she fell about laughing. She said it was her step-father and it was him to a tee. He also said to her "The grass really is greener over here"....  Apparently he said before he passed that he would come forward to make his presence known and to tell her what it was like in the afterlife. This was just one of the messages he shared during the reading.  I was honoured to be able to pass on so many messages of comfort during the evening.

Prior to this, a couple of weeks ago I had noticed a lot of spirit activity in our house.  Some of it was the usual stuff such as lights going up and down on their own which has always happened and is due to my own psychic energy but this was very different. Here is what happened: -  It started off when our little grand-daughters were stopping over on the Saturday evening.  They had been in bed for about an hour and I had checked on them regularly.  John and I were downstairs watching television when I heard someone walking around upstairs and the dogs tail wagging and banging against the radiator.  Her tail only wags when she is getting fed, or she is pleased to see someone!  I ran upstairs thinking one of the girls had got up, but they were all fast asleep in bed. Very strange, but not as strange as a few nights later when I heard a rattling coming from the kitchen.  When I went in to see what all the noise was about I could see a coffee cup rattling around on the saucer of it's own accord.  I asked who it was, and as soon as I spoke it stopped rattling. It was poltergeist activity but I wasn't scared and the pets weren't freaked out either. So what was going on?  I didn't have to wait long to find out.  A few days later John went over to our place in Spain to get some work done and I was alone in the house with our pets.  I woke up this particular night and looked at the clock which said 4.04am.  I wondered what had made me wake up and then I heard it.  A very strange sound which seemed to be all around me, then it moved to the wall. Surely it can't be inside the wall? I banged on the wall, and the sound moved.  I went onto the landing to try to locate where the sound was coming from now, and I opened the front spare bedroom door and  an eerie cold met me.  The sound was coming from inside the wardrobe in that room and I have to say I felt quite scared at this point so I switched the light on, and the sound stopped abruptly. I walked around the house checking where the animals were, who didn't seemed perturbed at all.  They were all asleep in their respective beds.  It was obvious they were aware of our 'intruder' but they weren't freaked out by it and I just knew it was a spirit child.  The noise sounded like a toy - similar to a small ball going round and round in circles but with a strange thud, then it started up again.  I knew the sound was familiar but I just couldn't place it...The next evening the same noise woke me around the same time only it was louder this time - I knew whoever it was wanted my attention but I shouted out to them to stop saying I was tired, but it carried on and on. When my daughter came over the next day we went into the spare bedroom and she exclaimed how very cold it was in there.  At that point I heard the noise and hoped she'd heard it too, which she had.  She said "Mum, it's a spinning top"! Of course - that is what I had heard - the spinning around, and the thud at the end was when it had stopped, then the whirring sound of it going round and round again. When Lauren had gone, I opened up and asked my Spirit Guides to help and I wrote down the messages I received and linked in with the spirit who was a small spirit boy called Samuel who definitely needed my help - it was his time to go over, but I knew I couldn't do this alone so I asked my friend Sarah to come and help. My friend Stephen suggested that I put some flour on a board in the room with some toys and coins around it as all children like to play with coins, so I did exactly that, explaining to Samuel what I was doing. I added some farm animals to the board, a little toy mouse, and some coins. When Samuel came forward he overshadowed me and some of what he conveyed was too awful to comprehend but he was mostly upset by having to leave his little brother Tom who he had been looking after. He had lost Tom's spinning top and kept going over and over the last time he saw his little brother and his beloved toy. Healso mentioned an older sister, Mary,and when the light came, they both came forward to guide him over to the next life. It was such an emotional rescue, but the room seemed to 'lift' as soon as the little one had gone over.  We blessed the room, smudged it, did our angel incantations, and drew the reiki symbols over the walls which made the room feel warm and inviting - just as it should be.  Here are a few photo's where we captured an oblong orb, a 'normal' round orb, and I wonder what you make of the red light around the figure on the front of my Spirit Guide's book?.  As you can see, a couple of the coins had been moved and it's all pretty amazing stuff, but the most amazing, was when Sarah said "Look Ali, look- and pointed to the flour - there, as clear as anything was a small smiling face.....  A thank you from Samuel for sending him over to his loved ones and confirmation that he is now at peace.  I haven't heard the spinning top since. - Thank goodness!

This week I was a guest on the paranormal Radio Blog K.T.P.F.  They had a camera crew in the studio recording some of their shows and it just happened that they wanted to film whilst I was doing my readings on air.  I did a few readings with excellent feedback and also did a mini reading for one of the guys from the crew.  He said he was quite skeptical about psychics but when I said I could see a little leprechaun dancing around he laughed, as he had just come back from Dublin with some of his friends, and they'd had a conversation about a little leprechaun on top of their Guinness!  It made us all laugh and I really enjoyed the show.

Today I have been catching up on some work, e-mails, and on the way home from Byley this morning I wrote a meditation in my head for my angel workshop. You'll be pleased to hear I wasn't driving at the time!  I'm really looking forward to the workshop and meeting everyone. Don't forget if you are a friend on facebook and you love angels, you are more than welcome to join my closed group 'Angel Magic' or my open group 'Archangel Harmony'.

I will love you and leave you for now, and wish you all a magical weekend.  Let's hope the weather gets better as today has been a strange mix of all our seasons together.  We've had sun, rain, hail and sleet- no wonder mother nature is getting rather confused.  I feel confused, too - who am I?!

Tata for now,

With love & blessings,

The Quirky Medium   x

No comments:

Post a Comment