Saturday 20 June 2015

EVENTS IN CANADA IN THE FALL 2015

Dear all,

I hope your having a magical time with those you love and doing what you love. Wherever you are in the world, I would like to send angel blessings from my home to yours.

Here in Spain the weather is glorious! My Mum and Aunt have just gone back to the UK and she sent me a message this afternoon to let me know they had got home safely, and how cold it is. She said it's like winter - brrrr I don't miss that at all! She then asked if she can come back! I think she's missing the sun already.

For those of you who follow me on twittter @ rescuemediumali or who are friends on Facebook, you will know from the updates I have posted that a couple of the events are now full in Canada in the Fall.  These are as follows: -

Private readings with me during the afternoon of Fri 25th September are now booked up. 

The Angel Workshop in Penetanguishine is now full.

There are tickets left for the other events and the Angel Workshop in Grafton. However, these are going fast so please don't leave things till the last minute because once the tickets are sold (there are only so many people we can fit to to a room under H & S) - not counting spirit of course!  I wouldn't want you to miss out as I am really looking forward to meeting as many as you as possible.

To follow are the events that you can still book - to do this, please contact the relevant person from the name and number on the poster. These are in date order: -

BARRIE - EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE - FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER




TAMWORTH  - EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE & AFTER SHOW BOOK SIGNING - SUNDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER




GRAFTON LEGION 'SUPPER WITH THE SPIRITS' -MESSAGES OF CLAIRVOYANCE & BOOK SIGNING




GRAFTON VILLAGE INN - ANGEL BREATH WORKSHOP @ 'THE MEETING PLACE'
SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER











No comments:

Post a Comment