Tuesday 21 July 2015

Hola from Spain!

It's a hot, hot Summer here, alternating between the 30's right up to 40 when we had a heatwave last week. My family have gone back to the UK now, and I miss them like crazy but we had a fabulous time and it isn't that long until I see them again so in the meantime I am happy speaking to them on Facetime or Skype.

Now I am back at work, there are lots of things coming up this year! I am in Canada in the Fall, and there is an update on the events below, but prior to that, there are are events booked here on the Costa Blanca, as well as ideas in the pipeline for a Christmas event and one in the New Year, too.

EVENTS COMING UP IN SPAIN


THE QUIRKY MEDIUM SHOW! @ THE CLUB, QUESEDA. 1 to 1 readings (only a few available from 2pm)  THE PSYCHIC SHOW STARTS AT 6PM.  If you would like to book a reading with me, please contact Sue - E-mail is on the poster. For tickets for the evening show, you can ring or pop into The Club or e-mail Sue. Tickets are 10 euro's pp.



JOIN ME AT 'THE FIRM' - LOS DOLSES, ON THURSDAY 20TH AUGUST @ 9PM FOR AN EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE WITH THE QUIRKY MEDIUM! Please ring the number on the poster to book your tickets. People are booking already - this event is only 5 euros per person & includes a free curry too so be quick as the room will only hold so many people.




EVENTS IN CANADA

All the details are on the Posters - One of the events is now full, and a couple are nearly sold out so don't miss out! I have uploaded the posters in date order.

AN EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE 25TH SEPTEMBER - SUITE SUCCESS BARRIE



AN EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE & BOOK SIGNING - SUNDAY 27th SEPTEMBER @ THE ROYAL CANADIAN LEGION, TAMWORTH ONTARIO




SUPPER WITH THE SPIRITS! - FRIDAY 2nd OCTOBER - THE GRAFTON LEGION, GRAFTON (Price includes a Roast Beef Dinner)





THIS DIVINE ANGEL WORKSHOP IS NEARLY SOLD OUT. 'ANGEL BREATH WORKSHOP' - THE GRAFTON INN, 'THE MEETING PLACE' - (Price includes lunch in the beautiful restaurant)



It only leaves me to say, don't delay! - If you would like to book  a place on the Angel Workshop or purchase tickets for any of these events, please contact the organisers (details are on the respective posters).

As you are reading this, I thought I would share an Angel Prayer I wrote recently - it's very powerful and yet gentle at the same time. It will have more emphasis if you say it out loud as often as you feel the need.  Also below, is The Angel Card of the Month which I know will reach out to many of you right now.


Angel prayer

Say this each morning to feel your angel's presence.

"Dear Guardian Angel, please protect me, & my loved ones & keep us safe. Please surround our home with your loving grace. I feel your presence within my heart, and know that we will never part. Send me a sign sent from above, to help me understand the embodiment of love."




EVERYTHING IS OKAY!





2 comments:

  1. Love the thought of my Garden Angel being there to help me though life...

    I do have Telephone Psychic Readings to help point me the right direction.

    Love And Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thought of my Garden Angel being there to help me though life...

    I do have Telephone Psychic Readings to help point me the right direction.

    Love And Light

    ReplyDelete