Sunday 25 October 2015


Wow, it seems that so much has happened since I wrote my last Blog!

CANADIAN ADVENTURE

I had an amazing time in Canada meeting such lovely people, I hope you like some of the photo's I have posted below. The whole experience was a magical adventure - one that my Angels and Spirit had been guiding me to do for a long time so I listened, and put their promptings into action!






REST & REJUVINATION!

Since arriving back in Spain I have been away for a couple of days in the Mountains staying in a beautiful village called Benimantell. What a picturesque and peaceful place it was - totally ideal for recharging one's batteries!

LOCAL ARTICLES IN THE COSTA BLANCA

For those of you reading the articles I write in The CostaBlancaPeople and All Abroad Magazine, please let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about. In the CostaBlancaPeople I welcome you to write in with any queries you have about the Spirit World and the Angels. In All Abroad, I write about anything I feel readers would find interesting such as information about Spirit Guides, Psychometry etc.

Here are the links to the latest articles: - http://costablancapeople.com/edition-605  Gifted Children.

http://www.allabroad.es/  Spirit Guides.

PSYCHIC EVENTS

There are up and coming Psychic Evenings as well as A Christmas Fair and Events where I will be doing 1 to 1 mini readings during the day. Please see below for details : -

JOIN ME FOR A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN EVENT @ THE FIRM, LOS DOLCES 31ST OCTOBER






This event at Lo Crispin will get booked up quickly so come along early to get a seat and enjoy a wonderful Clairvoyant evening with yours truly!


TOWN MEETS COUNTRY EVENT

Come along to one of the biggest events on The Costa Blanca at The Town meets Country event on SATURDAY 14th NOVEMBER 10am to 5pm. I will be doing 1 to 1 mini readings during the day. POSTER COMING SOON!

I will also be doing readings at the following events - further details for all coming soon: -

EVENTS - 1 TO 1 READINGS


  • Wednesday 11th November - 1 to 1 readings @ The Christmas Fayre - Club Queseda 11am to 4pm
  • Sunday 22nd November 1 to 1 readings @ The Dance School Los Montisinos -Please check Twitter, Facebook and Blog updates for further details or contact me for further information.
MY CHARITY EVENT TO RAISE MONEY FOR NEGLECTED HORSES & DONKEY'S JAN 2016

On THURSDAY 28TH JANUARY I am organising a Charity Event to raise money for neglected Horses and Donkey's - Please come along and lend your support whether as an Exhibitor or Visitor. There will be lots to do and see including Taffetta the Pony from the Easy Horse Rescue Centre in Rojales paying us a regal visit!

Stands for exhibitors will be 12 euros or 5 euros if you give a prize as a donation for the raffle. I have already got bookings but I am looking particularly for anyone who makes or sells anything with an 'Animal theme' such as Dog Beds, Collars, Cuddly toys, and I would like someone there who can bake cakes or pies etc as these will sell literally like 'Hot cakes' on the day!  Poster coming soon. 

VERY PARANORMAL PORTAL!

Whilst in Canada I was filmed giving a short introduction to The Angels for the up and coming http://www.veryparanormal.com/ which launches tomorrow, Monday 26th October @ 9am!

Here is a message from Michael Lamport - Producer: -

Dear Founders & Friends,

WE'RE HEEERE! 
Join us Monday, October 26th, at 9:00 AM ET for the launch of veryparanormal!
As a special thanks to the community for your enthusiasm and feedback, we're excited to offer you an extra 20% off your first year!
Enter discount code PUMPKIN20 when you sign up for a Yearly Membership.
Don't wait! This offer expires at midnight on Halloween...

MY ARTICLE IN THE BT MAGAZINE - 8 SIGNS THAT YOUR HOUSE MAY BE HAUNTED!

I hope you enjoy reading this article as much as I enjoyed pulling it together!


SOUL & SPIRIT MAGAZINE - THE QUIRKY MEDIUM!

My best selling book The Quirky Medium would make a wonderful Christmas present either for yourself or a loved one. Check out the advert in the November issue of Soul & Spirit Magazine and go grab yourself a copy. The Quirky Medium - Silver Award winner of the Wishing Shelf Independant Book Awards - Published by Local Legend.


DISCOVER THE ANGELS HEALING CARDS!


And last but certainly not least I am so excited to announce that my Angel Healing Cards are literally hot off the press! Holding my own deck in my hand is such a magical experience and very similar to when I held my published book in my hand for the very first time!  Check out Discover the Angels Healing Cards! - More information about prices and how to order your deck to come very soon. 




So all in all, a very busy time for The Quirky Medium! If you have an event that you would like me to attend please e-mail me to  thequirkymedium@gmail.com or you can follow me on twitter to: rescuemediumali

Before I leave you to get on with whatever you were doing before reading this blog, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings and to wish you a magical day!

With love, light & angel blessings,


Alison x


 






1 comment: